Colleen Millen & Jennifer Mizel
The journey to becoming a skillful, confident, Certified Yoga Teacher is one of courage, transformation and self-discovery. Take this life-changing step on your healing road with experienced, caring and passionate Senior Vinyasa & Forrest Yoga teachers Michelle Cordero, Kristin “Kiki” Lovelace, Destiny Eurkus and Colleen Millen. You will hone your skills in a safe learning environment designed to empower you in your personal yoga practice and your teaching.
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Yoga Asanas and Philosophy
- The Art of Sequencing
- Functional, Experiential Anatomy
- Creating Ceremony & Sacred Space
- Finding Your Voice
- Harnessing your Seeing/Empathing Skills
- Demoing, Hands-on Assists & Other Teaching Tools
- Yoga for Trauma, Injuries & Other Special Populations
- Pre- and Postnatal Yoga
- Business of Yoga
- Whole Food Nutrition for Vitality & Well-being
At the completion of the STELLARFLOW Teacher Training, students will attain certification as a nationally registered Yoga Instructor, RYT, at the 200 hour level.