Workshops and Retreats
Functional Movement and Flexibility Clinics
with Michelle Cordero, E-RYT500
January 11, 2020
Healthy Back/Strong Spine
March 7, 2020
Relax Your Neck and Free Your Shoulders
at Remedy Barre and Roll
4810 Telegraph @ 48th St., Oakland (Temescal area)
Join Michelle Cordero for these restorative functional movement and flexibility clinics. You will explore functional movement combined with yoga, craniosacral work, core abdominal strengthening and practical techniques to use at home.
- Learn how to release tension in your neck and shoulders
- Keep your spine strong and healthy
- Increase strength and stability of the lower back
- Improve overall posture
- Feel better and more free of chronic stress and tension
- Experience hands on craniosacral work
Class limited to a small group to maximize hands-on attention to each student. All levels welcome, no matter your flexibility, fitness level or experience. Register now to reserve your spot!
Special Price: $45 for both workshops! or $30 single drop in
Fifth Annual Yoga Retreat to Mexico!
FEBRUARY 9-15, 2020
Self-care is an essential and radical act because burnout is close at hand, and the world needs us to shine our light brighter and more than ever.
Join Michelle on her fifth annual retreat to Mexico and cultivate your Radiance!
Take time out to relax and be nourished in all of these ways and more:
- Two yoga classes per day with Michelle
- Lay on the beach, go for a swim, take a walk, read, meditate, make new friends
- Three delicious farm to table fresh Mexican meals made with ingredients from the onsite garden eco-luxury accommodations
- Unique opportunity to shepherd baby turtles into the ocean
- Optional Sweat Lodge (Temazcal) with a local indigenous healer
This week is a gift for your soul, you’ll come back lit up from the inside out!
Our retreat center is small and intimate, space is limited and will likely sell fast!
Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
THE S EXPERIENCE
POLE DANCE JOURNEY CLASS
Come experience fluid feminine movement for yourself. Yes, there are poles in the room and you will learn some pole tricks and moves. You will also create a whole new relationship with your body and her movement. You’ll get a great workout that is also fun and sexy!
Every class will offer a new lesson featuring the S Factor curriculum and philosophy. We will play on the poles and learn a beginner dance routine as well as other movements and exercises designed to offer you many different ways to access your wild, raw, sensual, soulful, blissed out, and strong parts of you.
Class is appropriate for all women regardless age, shape, size, dance experience or fitness level – as long as you can get down on the floor and move comfortably from a seated position to all fours.
I have been an S woman for over ten years! I started as a student in 2007, and recently became a Licensed S Factor Instructor.
Stay tuned for upcoming S Factor classes!